My first photoshop lol...

Sunday 21 November 2010 09:27 Posted by Moggets
Well this is the first thing i did on photoshop i'm not sure why im posting it.. But it was nice finding this knowing how i've learnt alot more since.



Also i bought Black Ops a few days ago and personally i think its great theres people out there saying that the graphics are worse than MW2 but i've always said gameplay > graphics. Also the multipalyer is just awesome, I especially like the new killstreak rewards. Personally i'm tried of moder warfare fanboys bitching. 

15 Response to "My first photoshop lol..."

  1. Moggets Says:

    Typos i know.

  2. Xanified Says:

    Oh man. My first PS ever was an abomination. Good thing it fried along with my old hard drive.

  3. Brandon Says:

    Nice to see how far you've come!
    I too have learned a lot. And for the better :P

  4. RatsRunThisTown Says:

    I actually like this man keep it up :)

  5. Moggets Says:

    Thanks hehe

  6. SaviorSelf Says:

    pretty good for your first attempt, i'd say!

  7. Anonymous Says:

    yea i like it but fill those corners a bit more next time

  8. Das Auto! Says:

    i got black ops too, i agree that the multi player kicks ass

  9. Anonymous Says:

    intresting post! i like it ;)
    if you whant to see cool cars wisit my blog http://live-for-cars.blogspot.com

  10. killerkun Says:

    For a first photoshop work it looks fine to me :3

  11. Unknown Says:

    hey man you should photoshop some crazy bomb explosion

  12. BannedFromAdsense.NET Says:

    It looks nice :)

  13. Come At Me Bro Says:

    I should try this!

  14. Mr Bouchard Says:

    Nothing too fancy but eh, still better than anything I could do! Keep up the good work!

  15. frigrowka Says:

    pretty damned nice for a first photoshop.

Post a Comment