Hmm not sure if i like...

Monday 4 October 2010 03:30 Posted by Moggets
I found this in my photoshop folder but i'm not sure if i like it or not im thinking that it looks a bit to bright in certain areas and the red lines in the background look a bit to squashed. What do you guys think?

Give the image a click to see it full size. 

EDIT:
 Think i'll just have a go at it later lol!
Btw, Please vote in the poll ^^  

46 Response to "Hmm not sure if i like..."

  1. Community Says:

    I think it looks good! Despite I don't really care for the teal, still flows well! More?

  2. Blake Says:

    That's pretty cool. Looks like it needs more of a retro look though.

  3. deltree2 Says:

    i like it :)

  4. AnnoNeuvo Says:

    Looks pretty nice! :)

  5. Anonymous Says:

    I think it's quite all right :)

  6. roemiebum Says:

    looks pretty cool :D

  7. jeanjean Says:

    looks good to me, photoshop is a useful tool but I'm too lazy

  8. nicole Says:

    love the textures !

    supporting & following you
    take care.

  9. Acou Says:

    yeah i think the red lines are a bit too squashed, but it looks good indeed! keep up the good work! ;) (could also use one in desktop-size ;) )

  10. 3milelimit Says:

    Maybe if just the top three colors were switched around so it went (from top) light green, red, dark green, it would look slightly better, but it still looks pretty cool this way.

  11. Bismuth Castle Says:

    Looks good, I'd only fill in the center of the O in Retro because the sliver of green looks a little awkward, but perhaps you've tried that already and decided that what you currently have looks better.

    I wonder how it'll look on print.

  12. Moggets Says:

    Cool suggestions ill give them a try shortly! Having to much fun playing saboteur at the moment:D

  13. Nerd Life Says:

    good information here

  14. Cro Magnon Says:

    I like the background but the word is kinda weird

  15. Moggets Says:

    The wording has a retro theme to it except the O which i didn't have the right brushes for :D

  16. Donkote Says:

    it actually looks pretty good to me. I like the retro look

  17. RAiNИiAЯ Says:

    I think it would look great without all the tubes and what not coming off of it!

  18. richie Says:

    i like the texture, the only thing that upsets me are the colors...

    Have you tried Shiny gold bands on the same but finer grained texture in black? it could be pretty cool.

  19. the grim Says:

    I think the second looks better. =]

  20. Bernhard Says:

    :) I'm also interested in photoshop, but my skills aren't as great as yours

  21. jinx Says:

    I think it's pretty sweet

  22. Light Weight Baby! Says:

    amazing, I didn't know that

  23. CS Says:

    It looks a bit too Christmas-y, I think.

  24. Aeacus.Warden Says:

    awesome photoshop bro

  25. Carl Says:

    I really like the way the second one looks

  26. Senor Incognito Says:

    okay... am I dumb or why can't I see a difference? :D

  27. tonyman33 Says:

    cant see any difference but nice work!

  28. :D Says:

    for some reason, it reminds me of christmas. :P

  29. Scholar Dollar Says:

    Yeah, I'm really liking your art.
    The font is pretty cool, too.

  30. ChairmanMark Says:

    Man, wish I could photoshop stuff! Think its the only piece of software that I'll never understand >>

  31. killerkun Says:

    i would personally darken the background, but just a bit haha nice design

  32. Solovino Says:

    i like that, the protrusions look like toes

  33. J.Name Says:

    it looks great dude, the edited version looks awesome too

  34. SC2 Strats Says:

    It's pretty cool looking. Not bad at all.

  35. The Square Circle Says:

    needs more retro look but definitely looks great.

  36. Gregorius Says:

    I think it looks very good. I like the red lines

  37. StayTuned Says:

    i actually really like that !

  38. MrClubMusic Says:

    Its cool

  39. Firstlove666 Says:

    Looks good I like it

  40. gypsycore Says:

    Wash the colours out a bit, should sort it

  41. Pope Smurf Says:

    Too many WW2 games already :S

  42. Angel Says:

    nicely done, doesn't give me that retro feeling though.

  43. Tip Ster Says:

    Cool post, will be following this! Hit me back

  44. Circlemaker Says:

    it's so retro. don't like it.

  45. The Messy Apron Says:

    I think I like the first one more, they both look awesome thought!

  46. Bernard Says:

    i must play this now!

Post a Comment